05-HARNESS-DBL-LOCK - Baby High Chair Harness with Dual Side Release Buckle
||Click the thumbnail to change view.|
We made up this 1 inch webbing strap, adjustable buckle and adjustable slide specifically for the baby high chair plans we sell. This kit comes with 6 feet of 1 inch wide black webbing, 1 adjustable double side release buckle and 1 adjustable slide. Simply cut the strap to the length you need for each part of the harness. Typically 3 sections, 2 feet long each. All you need are sharp scissors and a lighter or matches to sear the cut ends to prevent unraveling. If you have custom requirements, please contact us and we are more than willing to work with you. Be sure to look for our Highchair Tray Hardware Kit 01-6700, and our Happy Days High Chair Woodworking Plan 31-IFS-1003.
Some information about this harness kit:
- 1 inch polypro nylon strap: Widely used in consumer products like back packs.
- Dual side release buckle and adjustment buckle:
- The buckles are made of Polyoxymethylene (POM), which is also known as acetal, polyacetal, or polyformaldehyde, It is an thermoplastic engineered to be used in parts that require high stiffness, low friction and excellent dimensional stability (will not expand/contract) in temperature changes.
- You can find similar products on widely sold items like back packs, belts, etc.
- The breaking strength for the Dual Side Release Buckle is 132 lbs (60 kgs). The breaking strength of the Adjustment Buckler is 88 lbs (40 kg). The breaking strength depends on individual applications. We feel these are more than strong enough for high chair or rocker type applications. The strength figures are provided as a reference only, they are not offered as a guarantee to performance. It should be tested for each individual specific application and is dependent largely on the proper looping of the web through the plastic parts.
Reviews and Ratings
Software: ClickCartPro, Copyright 1999-2017 Kryptronic, Inc.
Exec Time: 0.059069 Seconds
Memory Usage: 9.047989 Megabytes